Last updated: November 2016
What information Quash collects:
Quash collects personal information including your name and e-mail address. This information collected will be sent to Quash and may be used without restriction within its normal operation. This information will NOT be shared with third party organisations unless we are obliged to by the relevant law.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Quash uses “cookies” and other technologies to collect data that enables us to better understand and improve the usability, performance and effectiveness of our website. Cookies are files sent to your browser and stored on your computer. If you do not want Quash to send cookies to your browser, you can set your browser options to reject cookies or notify you when a website tries to put a cookie into your browser software. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use some features of Quash’s website.
Quash gathers general information and uses Universal Analytics to analyse visits to our website, and your computer’s interaction with Quash. Quash uses this information to improve our services, understand website traffic and the use of downloads from our website. We are always seeking to improve our online presence to provide the best online experience possible for our customers.
How Quash Uses Information
Quash will not sell your personal information to third parties. If you provide us with your email address, Quash may, from time to time, share with you information about other products and services that we think you may find to be of interest. If you wish to change the types of communications you receive from us, you may do so by emailing your request via the contact us page.
Please note that opting-out of receiving promotional email will not affect receipt of service-related, transactional, or legal communication via email in accordance with the Terms. Quash will not disclose your personal information to third parties unless disclosure is necessary to comply with relevant law of the land and/or below:
- We use and may disclose your personal information in order to:
- Provide services to you;
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services;
- Check your credit worthiness with a Credit Reporting Agency; and
- Comply with a legislative instrument such as a request for information by a regulatory body or a Court Order.
- Excluding the requirements in Clause 1 above, Quash will not share any information you give to us to any other entity without your express permission.
- Customers may request access to personal information collected by Quash in relation to themselves and the use of their account. We work to ensure these details are always correct and up-to-date and will amend any inaccuracies or make changes to details upon request.
- By law, we must retain some customer information for a minimum of five years. However, we do not retain clients’ personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
- We keep customer information in a controlled facility, secured against unauthorised access. Proof is always required before information is released to any person, including the customer.
Personal Identifiable Information
Quash has committed to handling personally identifiable information in accordance with all currently applicable legislation.
Acceptance of terms