What kind of noise does air traffic produce?
Overhead air traffic, planes taking off and landing and general airport noise can come in a range of low to high frequencies, each of which requires a specific type of sound proofing. This noise can be disruptive, especially when trying to get some sleep.
The best approach to stopping overhead noise issues is to sound proof ceilings (including vents or any gaps), walls and windows. This kind of sound proofing approach is also effective for:
Quash™ air traffic noise package
Over the years, we have serviced many clients reporting an issue with air traffic noise, and as such have decided to put together a package that takes care of the noise and gives you back your peace and quiet. The air traffic sound proofing package includes:
- Retrofit double glazed windows
- Acoustic ceiling blanket aka upper ceiling system
- Penetration covers – eliminating noise passing through holes in your ceiling, e.g. from A/C vents or extraction units
- Includes installation (if outside Perth Metro may include additional charges)
Stories that stopped air traffic noise
Our work is backed by a 6 month warranty as well as years of experience. We take pride in the quality of our sound proofing installations and make sure to leave your premises clean and tidy after the job is done. Contact Quash™ today and see how easily we can reduce the noise coming through your doors.
Why Quash™ for stopping air traffic noise?
- 7 year warranty on products
- 6 month warranty on installation
- No job too complex or simple
- Holistic solutions, based on proven results
- Tailored to your needs and budget